- Guests travelling to the island without a vehicle can arrange transportation to the B&B by taxi or bicycle rental. For taxi service please contact Explore Pelee at 519-325-8687. For Bicycle rental please contact Comfortech Bike Rentals. To view their website click here.
- Ferry Services to the Island from the Canadian and US mainland are provided by Pelee Island Transportation Services. Click here for Reservation and Schedule information.
- Passengers utilizing the ferry service to/from the US will require a valid passport.
- Upon arrival at the West Dock ferry terminal, turn left on West Shore Road. Continue North for approximately 5km until you see our sign on the left. If you reach the Anchor and Wheel restaurant or Connorlee's Bakery you have gone too far.
- If travelling by personal watercraft, transient slips are available at Scudder Marina (519-724-2377, monitors VHF 68). Reservations are not a must but they are recommended for weekends.
- Boaters from the US will need a valid passport. Upon arrival in Canada, the master of the boat must report to the CBSA by calling 1-888-226-7277. The master of the boat will provide details of the voyage, the passengers and their declaration.
- For more customs information click here.
- To get to the house from Scudder Marina, turn right onto North Shore Road. Continue for approximately 2km, turning left around the bend at the Anchor and Wheel restaurant and Connorlee's Bakery. Continue a short distance until you see our sign on the right.
- Air service to the Island from the US is provided by Griffing Flying Service in Port Clinton, Ohio. Passengers will require a valid passport. For more information refer to their website (click here).
- Private aircraft from Canada can contact the airport manager by way of the Township Office Mon - Fri 9:00 am to 5:00pm at 519-724-2931.