Regular Rate - $115+HST
Holiday Rate -$130+HST
Deposit - $35+HST
Rates are listed in Canadian dollars per night, double occupancy, and includes daily housekeeping and a farmhouse continental breakfast.
A non-refundable deposit will be invoiced upon booking to hold reservation. Full payment must be made at least 14 days prior to arrival or guests may risk losing reservations.
Invoices will be sent by email using Square Reader and are payable using credit or Visa debit.
- 2 night minimum stay will be required for weekends.
- No Smoking
- To respect the majority of our guests we strive to provide an adult friendly environment. Guests and/or families with children wishing to book should contact us to discuss options and availability.
- Guests will be refunded if they are unable to arrive due to ferry cancellations.
- We will strive to accommodate any diet restrictions, but regretfully cannot provide an allergy-free environment.
preparing for your stay
- Guests are advised to make vehicle reservations for the ferry as soon as is possible. If ferry reservations are not available or if you do not desire to bring your vehicle with you there are taxi and bicycle rental services on the Island from May through September.
- There is no ATM on the Island. Most locations accept debit, however guests are strongly advised to bring enough cash for use at the various markets, stands and other island events that do not.
- We recommend that you bring any comfort items (bug spray, proper clothing, medications, personal hygiene products, etc.) with you as availability of these items on the Island is limited.
- Due to the limited availability of high speed internet data plans we do not provide WIFI to our guests at this time.